Tuesday, November 25, 2008

In the works

I'm already gettin to work on my next album titled MetalStorm. A good friend of mines, Fullmetal, is a dope producer. He produce The iNterlude, Rise to the Top, and Watching Us off of Eye of the Storm. I love the drum patterns he uses and they're slow but not monotonous... I can really be lyrical and flow with his beats. Many people say The iNterlude is their favorite track off of Eye of the Storm, and Watching Us is also another favorite both produced by Fullmetal. On a side note Fullmetal runs a Hip Hop site: www.lifeonwax.com check out the site, join the forums and talk with real Hip Hop lovers about everything from daily life to sports to the best albums of 2008. It's a real tightly knit community there and we love to have fun. I'll holla at ya'll soon

No comments: