Monday, November 24, 2008

J. Storm














What up everyone who happens to find this little blog. This is J. Storm, yours truly. As if you couldn't read the title of the damn blog. But a little about me; I'm a rapper from South Florida. A city called West Palm Beach. Not the nicest city despite the name. And I think I should clarify that I'm not exactly a 'rapper' I'm an emcee. I believe in the essence of Hip Hop. When I rap it's an emotional release of how I'm feeling at a certain time. It could be a good feeling, bad feeling, angry, aggressive, placid, or laid back feeling. I see rap as poetic, I use a lot of multi syllabic rhymes, internal rhyme schemes. I talk about real issues such as the state of things in Black America, I talk about myself, both pensively and I brag a bit too (what rapper doesn't), and I talk about life in general. I like to think I have a broad array of topics to rap about. So if you've found this blog AND read the whole thing you should check out the music. If you can appreciate GOOD HIP HOP then I think you'll be able to appreciate my music. The track listing is as follows:


1. Feel Me
2. Nina
3. Rhythm of Life
4. The iNterlude
5. Take You High
6. Empty Dreams
7. Play in the Rain
8. Writer's Block (skit)
9. Writer's Block
10. Dyin 2 Live
11. Watching Us
12. Blows Up
13. The Idol
14. Exorcism of J. Storm
15. Murda They Wrote
16. Fire and Rain
17. Rise to the Top



The iNterlude:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/517536355de36b31/

Rhythm of Life:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/5119555545d9041a/

Dyin 2 Live:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/511944057874121c/

And if you like those previews click the album cover to d/l the album.

No comments: